Website Speed Test
Check your website's loading speed. Page speed is an important factors in search engine rankings and overall site success. Pages that take longer than 5 seconds to load can lose up to 50% of users. Faster webpages result in higher traffic, better conversions and increased sales over slower loading pages.
How do I fix it?
In order to resolve this problem you are advised to:
- Minimize HTTP requests
- Use Gzip compression
- Use HTTP caching
- Move all CSS style rules into a single, external and minified CSS file
- Minify all JS files and, if possible, try combining them into a single external JS file
- Include external CSS files before external JS files
- Place your JS scripts at the bottom of your page
- Optimize images
- Reduce redirects
- Reduce the number of plug-ins