In this article, I'll focus on SEO on-page optimization factors including Content, Site structure, HTML code, Link Analysis and Site Architecture. There are many ways can optimize site pages for on-page SEO which may result in a higher rank for each of your site's web pages.
On-Page optimisation is a term include many methods you need to do to improve your website’s ranking position in the various search engines. This includes On-page SEO is Optimizing and improving what is on your website pages and Off-page SEO is improving things are that are happening beyond your site, such as the number and quality of backlink , popularity, etc of your website.
In my opinion both factors on-page SEO and off-page SEO are equally important, but today I will focus on analyzing the elements of on-page SEO
Here are the following 20 main factors of on-page SEO :
1. Content is the first, content is high-quality, relevant, useful and at least 500 words in length of page(Content text as well, Original Content).
2. Add keywords to urls, title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, images alt and alt tags. Ensure all is unique and descriptive on each page.
3. Remove, merge or add to pages that have little useful content on them.
4. Check responsive of your website in different web browsers and screen resolutions.
5. Link to important pages from the homepage and/or main navigation area.
6. Improve the readability and formatting of written content.
7. Add internal links when they are useful for your reader.
8. Check for and fix broken links on website.
9. Add Schema Structured Data Markup code.
10. No more than 3 same links per page.
11. Add nofollow external links.
12. Replacing the duplicate content problem if there.
13. Use '-' as separator for urls.
14. Text is properly formatted using H1, H2, Bold, Italics
15. Remove unnecessary outbound links.
16. Create a user-friendly 404 error page.
17. Improve page loading times.
18. Add social media sharing buttons.
19. Create and submit an XML sitemap.
20. Add Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
These factors are some of the main factors that form the on-site optimisation process of your website.